1. The reservation will be effective after the confirmation of the company CAMPER GARAGE and the subsequent payment by the client of 40% of the total rent as a signal within a maximum period of 2 days, in case of not complying with the signal period reservation is understood that the reservation has not been made effective and is thus canceled the process.
Cancellation fees in case the client cancels the reservation:
Up to 30 days before the start of rental 25% of the total price of the reservation.
Up to 15 days before the start of the rental, 50% of the total rental price.
Less than 7 days before the start of the rental, 100% of the total rental price.
2. In case the tenant, by own unilateral decision, initiates delayed or terminates the rent in advance, he will not be entitled to any refund.
3. The total amount of the contracted rent must be paid prior to departure. Likewise a deposit will be deposited to ensure the proper use and correct return of the vehicle for an amount of 600.00 €.
4. For each hour of delay in delivery of the vehicle will be paid the amount of 10.00 € / hour.
5. The lessee shall not demand compensation if, due to force majeure or fortuitous reasons, the vehicle could not be delivered on the agreed day. A major cause is a non-repairable damage or loss for the expected delivery date of the vehicle.
6. The minimum age to drive the vehicle is 26 years and must be in possession of the valid Class B driving license and five years old. If you are not a resident of the EU you must be in possession of the current international driving license.
7. If at the time of delivery of the vehicle the customer does not present the driving license corresponding to the rented vehicle, the customer will be considered not to have picked up the vehicle and the termination of the contract will be applied without compensation or refund of any kind.
8. The delivery and return of the vehicle will be made at the CAMPER GARAGE premises or, failing that, at the place agreed upon by both parties.
9. Only the lessee can drive the vehicle. If the lessee cedes the driving of the vehicle to a third party will be responsible for the damages that it causes against the lessor
10. The authorized driver will have personal responsibility for any legal infraction that is incurred during the rental period. The client authorizes CAMPER GARAGE that the economic consequences of any personal infractions that occurred during the rental will be charged to your account or card number in the next 10 months.
11. It is expressly forbidden to use the vehicle for any activity contrary to morals, laws and good customs. It is expressly forbidden to carry more numbers of people than allowed by law, to carry out races, to transport goods or objects, whether or not permitted by our legislation, to transfer their use for consideration or profit.
12. The user responds to any penalty or fine imposed on him for contravening the current traffic laws. In the event that the fault is the vehicle withheld or seized will bear the expenses and the loss of profit of the lessor, during the duration of the vehicle’s unavailability. In addition, for each day that the amount is retained or seized, according to the model and rates in force of the rental price of the vehicle.
13. The leased vehicle must be returned in good hygienic condition with its clean interior; Otherwise, the lessee agrees to pay the fixed amount of € 100.00.
14. It is totally forbidden to smoke and light candles inside the vehicles. In addition the vehicle will be delivered with the DIESEL tank completely filled. In the same way the lessee will undertake to return it under the same conditions.
15. If the client wants to extend the lease of the vehicle on the established dates,
must notify the landlord at least 3 days before the end of the contract.
16. The eventual confirmation of the extension will be subject to the availability of the lessor at that time. Not assuming this last previous commitment.
17. The deposit will be returned after the vehicle has been examined. In the case of damage due to evil
use will be determined, by means of a detailed note, the amount that the customer will pay, authorizing the lessee to compensate the amount of the deposit. In case it is not possible to evaluate the damage immediately, CAMPER GARAGE will have 30 working days for the return of the excess leftover asset.
18. The filling of the drinking water tank with diesel or other fuel or the diesel tank with water or other fuel will incur a penalty of € 700.00 + VAT
19. At the time of the return of the vehicle the customer agrees to pay the mileage exceeded from 1400 km / week at a cost of € 0.20 / km
20. In case of dispute, both parties submit themselves expressly to the Courts of Getxo (Bizkaia).